Thursday 4 July 2019

New Hope For The Dead (1992) - Kiss My Poodles Donkey


Here's a bit of a bizarre one... what a title, and what cover artwork.

Not a lot of info on this band, but it's out there. Go Google. Featuring Chris Townend of Bigjesusburger Studios in Sydney. Sort of a groovy Ministry/Killing Joke/Jesus Lizard vibe at times. 'Bad Hair Day' even has a touch of TISM about it.

'A Hot Record' released on Hot, distributed by Shock. I think the last 20 CDs I bought must have come from a Shock distribution agent, because that seems to be the common thread...

1. Sacred Cow        3:44
2. Truck        3:49
3. Bad Hair Day        5:03
4. Psychoman        4:31
5. Moodb        4:37
6. Gett Off        4:37
7. See My Eye        5:11
8. The Lizard        3:45

New Hope For The Dead (1992) - Kiss My Poodles Donkey New Hope For The Dead (1992) - Kiss My Poodles Donkeyhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/1lclwri7v3bhkqn/New_Hope_For_The_Dead_%281992%29_-_Kiss_My_Poodles_Donkey.zip/file

1 comment:

  1. I saw them several times back in the 90s in Sydney.
    great band live with the vocalist/guitarist doing his thing on his guitar with an electric drill up against the pickups making crazy noises. I wish they had made another album...

    ReplyDelete